> Product-engineering > Automation > Industrial
Automation helps production units maximize returns through strict control over operations and improved efficiency. Industrial automation deviates from the traditional concept of equipment manufacturing by introducing logic into the operations of machinery and equipment, using highly complex programming software.
Be it control over a boiler unit in a tire plant or quantities of constituents for preparing drugs, efficiency and precision of equipment can make a pivotal difference to product quality.
Embitel has created a niche for itself in Industrial automation domain. We have focused and specialized product development services in the area of Industrial Sensors, Motion controllers, protection relays, Integrated PLCs and HMI panels. We also execute projects in real time product development using variety of operating systems such as Embedded Linux, WinCE, VCRT, QNX etc.
We support PC software development, Embedded Software development, Board support packages, Porting and validation for the following product lines:
Device Drivers and Industrial Board Support Packages:
- BSP and device drivers development across Microcontroller and OS
- Digital and analog I/Os
- Communication Interfaces
- Printers and other devices
Digital Signal Processing:
- Image processing, Design Processing Algorithms using ASICs or FPGAs
- HMI/UI application on different platforms such as Windows, Mac and Embedded Linux
- Cross platform applications using QT
- Firmware and Run time stack development
- PLCs packages on Modular, Rack, and Peer-to-Peer I/O capabilities. (We support the use of IEC 61131-3 standards based PLC programming languages)
- Design, development and testing of software for controlling distance, position, velocity and electronic gearing of industrial control and information systems, motion controllers and motion applications.
Communication Protocol Stacks for Automation:
- Porting, Integration and testing of stacks such as Modbus, Profibus, Industrial Ethernet, Interbus, and Controller Area Network
At Embitel, we have leveraged the following strengths to ensure client satisfaction:
- Cost efficient, varied range of solutions, specifically tailored to assist clients with product development
- Familiarity and rich experience with the market
- Rapid responsiveness to emerging global trends as well as market quirks
- Flexible development and On-shore and Off-shore work models
Contact Us for a more detailed explanation and discussion on the scope of our Industrial Automation Software & Industrial Automation Services for your organization